After a good repo of Mi 5 in the market, Xiomi has launched Mi 6 for the users with improved performance and features. Let’s have a look on its important features.
Xiaomi Mi 6 Today’s Price
Xiaomi Mi 6 Full Specifications
|Release date||April 2017|
|Dimensions (mm)||145.17 x 70.49 x 7.45|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||3350|
|Colours||Black, White, Blue, Silver|
|Screen size (inches)||5.15|
|Pixels per inch (PPI)||428|
|Processor make||Qualcomm Snapdragon 835|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 b/g/n/ac|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v 5.00|
|Number of SIMs||2|
|Supports 4G in Pakistan||No|
|Supports 4G in Pakistan||No|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
Xiaomi Mi 6 Review
Design & Display
It is the very first device from Xiaomi that comes with a curved 3D display on four sides to give you the real 3D experience. The display is sharp in the bright daylight and soft in the dim light. The device comes with high-end outlook as it has been lined with 18k gold. The stainless steel frame around the casing holds it firmly and looks stunning. The back panel has a curved design on all four sides to make it easier to hold in hand. The phone is splash resistant. So, the sudden fall of the rain drops does not destroy your phone to some extent. The 5.15” display is Full HD with 428ppi Pixel density. The viewing angles are sharp and you can view the content from any angle. However, there is no protective layer of Corning Gorilla Glass on the display.
Fast Data Transfer
Now transfer your data from the phone to your computer faster as the phone comes with the USB Type-C port that can be found on the bottom of the phone.
Camera Functions Like iPhone
The dual cameras functioning like iPhone. Its’ 12MP wide-angle and telephoto lens camera is marvelous for photography. The 12MP dual camera results are close to nature. The 8MP front facing camera is also cool for shooting the selfie in even dim light. The zooming power is 10 times greater to capture the panoramic photos without being blurry.
The 3350mAh battery is highly improved as compared to its predecessor Mi 5. The battery provides you with excellent backup for long hours while you are playing your favorite games. It comes with the enhanced features like Background process freeze to ensure a lags free gaming experience. The Power saving mode enables you to disable some apps like Email, Facebook, and Twitter to add more life to the battery. The Quick Charge 3.0 technology charges your device to 100% within one and half hour.
- It runs the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat Operating System.
- It contains the Dual Apps feature to use two apps at the same time.
- Second Space feature of the phone lets you create completely different Home Screens.
- It supports the 4K video shooting. You can record the Slow Motion videos too.
- The battery life is excellent and you love it when it gives you 12 hours backup for playing videos. On a moderate usage, it lasts for 48 hours.
- The users will feel bad to know that it does not contain 3.5mm audio jack for headphone. So, they can’t use a wired hands-free device with it. They can use only a wireless headphone with the phone.
- The phone does not contain the replaceable battery.
- It is not the entirely waterproof device. It is merely the splash resistant.
It is indeed the performance beast that has been launched with a combination of the incredibly fast Snapdragon 835 and 6GB RAM. It makes the performance stunning. You can open multiple apps without being stuck. You can play your desired multimedia files without lags. There is no heating issue while using the camera for video recording. The 2x2 WiFi technologies in the phone enhance the performance for wireless devices.