Xiaomi gave a shock to its rivals by revealing Mi MIX last year. It proved a great success for the Chinese manufacturer. Today (11th September 2017) Xiaomi organized the launch event of Mi MIX 2 in Beijing for the excitement of the users. Overwhelmed by the charm of the last year’s Mi MIX, the users are expecting its successor a stunning device with incredible improvements. The Mi MIX was designed by a well-reputed French designer Philippe Starck who is well known for creating innovative designs in industry, architecture and interior. So, the unique and alluring design got various awards and a lot of appreciation of the people.
In the same Mi MIX 2 launch ceremony, the company also revealed Mi Note 3 and Mi Notebook Pro. Here is what you may keen to know.
Mi MIX 2
- It is indeed the fascinating phone of the world with an amazing design.
- It is not merely the phone, but a beautiful piece of art.
- It has been released with 5.99” display.
- The screen to body ratio is 18:9 full screen.
- If you compare its chin to the predecessor, it is 12% smaller.
- 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 835 processor,
- The ceramic body is beautifully curved on all of its four sides.
- It contains 4-Axis OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) for blur-free and natural photo shooting.
- It supports the worldwide LTE.
Can you imagine a smartphone with one piece of ceramic? Of course not, but Mi MIX 2 Special Edition comes with entire ceramic casing tightly hold by 7-series aluminum alloy thin bezel.
- The internal storage capacity is 128GB.
- It covers 6 modes and 43 bands.
- It contains 50mW high power speaker and ultrasonic proximity sensor to ensure the best quality sound.
Mi Note 3
- 5.5” broad screen with a reading mode for a comfortable view of the content.
- Its glass body is curved on all four sides that make it convenient to hold in hand.
- The 16MP front camera has Adaptable Al Beautify technology to give you the natural beautify effects in the photos.
- The rear dual camera with 2×2 Optical zoom for a wider and clearer view and 4-axis Optical Image Stabilization Technology.
- The 6GB RAM combined with the powerful Snapdragon 660
- Face Recognition technology for unlocking the device.
- The fingerprint sensor is under-glass.
- It contains IR Blaster to use the device as universal remote control for home appliances.
- The 3500mAh battery provides you with the long hours of talk time.
- It comes with the multi-functional NFC.
Mi Notebook Pro
- 15.6” display fitted in narrow bezels. The screen is protected by 3rd Generation Corning Gorilla Glass to avoid unwanted scratches.
- It contains the 8th Generation i7 quad core processor that is 40% powerful and 4.0 GHz maximum than the 7th generation.
- It has Ultra cooling technology with dual inbound & outbound air flow ducts to avoid any heating issue and to show you the ultra performance.
- The touchpad is integrated with the highly sensitive Fingerprint Sensor to provide the users with the biometric security system. The biometric data is fully secured.
- The rigid metal body is durable and Magnesium alloy frame around the body increases the rigidity.
- The keyboard is backlit and can be used in the poor light.
In short, Mi Smartphones are in top 5 in the biggest 12 worldwide markets and it is continuously striving to launch the best devices at the affordable price. That’s why it is prevailing in the world market gradually.