1: SHAB-E-BARAT PRAYERS/NAMAZ
Shab-e-barat the night of salvation and forgiveness when God promises to forgive all past sins. This night is called the prayer night so what to pray on Shab-e-barat is the important question asked by many Muslims. We are providing you some important namaz to offer on this night like some nawafil and Salatun’ Tabih the prayer which removed all past sins. Salahtun Tasbih has offered by many Muslims on this night of Shaban to ask for forgiveness to God. The way of performing Salahtun Tabih is.
So offer Salatul Tabeh on the night of. Laylat al–Bara ‘at and make sorry for your sins in front of God and make sure to never happen it again as we all know that ALLAH(God) is merciful and promised for his forgiveness.
2. SHAB-E-BARAT DUA
There are many duas for this special night of shaban which are very beneficial for your entire life. Dua-e-Nifse Shaban is very important dua for this night as it is the best way to communicate with God and ask for forgivenes, his merci upon you and his gratefulness for you. Recite this dua after your Salatul Tasbeeh.
This is the night when you got a big chance to make your future bright and as we all know that God is one who promises for everything so raise your hands in front of him on this special night and ask for everything you want dua is the best source of communication between the person and the Lord.
The images of Duas of Shab_e_Barat:
3. SHAB-E-BARAT NAWAFIL
Shab-e-barat nawafil has many benefits as it increases the wealth, health and helps person to ask for anything which he wants from the Almighty Allah. This night includes various nafil namaz which can offered after maghrib.
- Recite 2 rakats of thayatul wazu. In every rakat recite surah fatiha, ayat-ul-kursi one time and Surah-e-Ikhlas 3 times. This is the greatest Salat of this night.
- Then again recite 2 rakats and in each rakat recite Surah-e-Fatiha one time, ayat ul kursi 1 time and Surah e ikhlas 15 time. After salam recite Darood shareef 100 times. This will help you to increase your wealth.
- Then recite 8 rakats with 2 salams in each rakat recite Surah e Fatiha 1 time and Surah e Ikhlas 10 times. This will help to remove azaab from your grave.
- Then recite 14 rakats with 7 salams in each rakat recite Surah e Fatiha 1 time, Surah e Kafiroon 1 time, Surah e Ikhlas 1 time, surah e Falak 1 time and Surah e Nas 1time. Then recite Ayat ul Kursi 1 time after salam and the last ayat of Surah e Tooba. This will help to fulfill your all right wishes.
- Then recite 8 rakats with 2 salams. In first rakat recite Surah e Fatiha 1 time then ayat ul kursi ten times, in second rakat recite surah e fatiha 1 time then surah e nashrah 10 times, in third rakat recite surah e fatiha 1 time then surah qadar 10 times, in fourth rakat recite surah e fatiha one time then surah e ikhlas 10 times. Repeat the process in next four rakats. And recite darood shareef and astighfar for 70 times these rakats will help you to forgiving your past sins.
- On 15th of Shaban recite 4 rakats with 2 salams. In first rakat recite surah e fatiha 1 time then surah e zulzal one time and surah e ikhlas 10 times, in second rakat recite surah e fatiha 1 time then surah e takasur 1 time and then surah e ikhlas 10 times, in third rakat after surah e fatiha recite surah e kafiroon 1 time and then surah e ikhlas 10 times, in fourth and last rakat recite 3 times ayat ul kursi after surah e fatiha and 25 times surah e ikhlas. This one has many benefits.
ROZA IN SHABAN
There are many benefits of fasting on 15th of Shaban as it helps to forgie sins of 50 years. So this beautiful night is near get ready to make sorry for you sins from Almighty Allah.