Infinix started its technological journey in 2013 and started taking-over the Smartphone market rapidly by presenting its on-budget and unique Smartphones. Here, I am going to discuss the salient features of Infinix S2 that can compel a user to buy S2 as his next Smartphone.
Infinix S2 Today’s Price
Infinix S2 Full Specifications
|Release date||August 2015|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||3000|
|Screen size (inches)||5.02|
|Expandable storage type||microSD|
|Expandable storage up to (GB)||128|
|Front camera||Dual 13 + 8 -megapixel|
|Operating System||Android 6.0|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||NA|
|Number of SIMs||2|
|Supports 4G in Pakistan||Yes|
|Supports 4G in Pakistan||Yes|
|Ambient light sensor||No|
Infinix S2 Review
Design & Display
The design of Infinix S2 gives it a premium look. It contains the unibody metallic casing with 2.5D glass. With the splendid well-curved edges, the weight of the phone is only 147g. In hand, you will feel it quite lightweight. The display 5.2” IPS HD with the best viewing angles is sharp and true to natural colors. You experience the crystal clear display of the content without any blur. If you turn the phone to view the back cover, it will be similar as Infinix Hot S. However, the silver lining on the top and the bottom gives it a distinguished look.
Powerful Fingerprint Sensor
The fingerprint sensor of the phone is extremely powerful. It does not only unlock the phone but also used for multiple tasks. You can accept the calls with a tap. You can capture photos and even open your desired apps.
Selfie + Wefie
The camera results of S2 are exceptionally cool. It has an 8MP front facing camera and a 13MP rear camera. You will love to capture the mind blowing selfie by using it. The Infinix S2 is indeed the first Smartphone of the world that has been presented with Selfie + Wefie. For starters, the wefie term is used for a plural selfie. Now you can add more and more people in your selfie as the camera angles are excessively wider. Now get clear and astonishing wefie by using the selfie camera. You do not need to use a selfie stick now. The phone comes with 135 degree wider angle to produce the same distant effects while you click a selfie.
- Although it contains a heavy 3000 mAh battery, you will still find it a lightweight device.
- It comes with a dual selfie + wefie camera.
- You can adjust the LED flash intensity according to your preferences.
- With a 64-bit octa-core processor and MT6753 MediaTek chipset, the Smartphone provides you with a lot better performance as compared to its rival devices by other manufacturers in the same price.
- It supports 4G network.
- It comes with dual SIM slots, and both of them are Hybrid. No SIM slot is for Nano SIM card.
- You may be disappointed to know that you have the same slot for using either the second SIM card or the MicroSD card. There is no separate slot for MicroSD card. So, if you use two SIM cards at the same time, you cannot expand the storage space.
- The storage space is limited, but you can extend it by using a MicroSD card up to 128GB.
- The operating system of the device is Android 6.0 Marshmallow, but it is upgradable to Android Nougat 7.0.
The battery 3000 mAh is not exceptional but decent enough to give you a full day backup. If you play video on VLC player with 50% volume and at the same brightness level, the battery lasts for 11 hours 22 minutes.