Huawei has become the largest Smartphone manufacturer in the Mobile world and has become immensely popular in Asia. It maintains the tradition of introducing the high quality but budget-friendly phones for the users by introducing P9. Here, I am going to discuss all of its key features to let you know more about it.
Huawei P9 Today’s Price
Huawei P9 Full Specifications
|145.00 x 70.90 x 6.95
|Battery capacity (mAh)
|Silver, White, Gold, Grey
|Screen size (inches)
|Pixels per inch (PPI)
|HiSilicon Kirin 955
|Expandable storage type
|Expandable storage up to (GB)
|Emotion UI 4.1
|Wi-Fi standards supported
|Yes, v 4.20
|Number of SIMs
|Supports 4G in Pakistan
|Ambient light sensor
Huawei P9 Review
Sleek Design and Bright Display
The phone has stunning outlook and subtle design. It is well built and made of Aluminum with great consistency. The thin bezel around the metallic body is not highly visible. The display has 72.9% screen to body ratio. The 5.2” Full HD screen is perfect to hold in hand. It has Full HD 1080 x 1980p resolution. The display is vibrant, well-balanced and sharp. It has an auto-bright mode for a comfortable view of the content in low light. The graphics colors are true to life. The Chinese manufacturer used the Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protective layer to secure the display. So, it does not get the fingerprints and scratches. It is sleek and has only 7.0mm thickness.
The multitasking is easy and fast due to the Octa-Core 2.5 GHz Cortex-A72 processor. However, the GPU Mali-T880 MP4 is not very powerful to perform the intensive tasks. The Octa Core processor combined with 3GB and 4GB provides the super performance when you download the content, open multiple apps and run the games.
The P9 is prominent among its rivals due to its high-performance cameras. The 12MP rear and the 8MP front cameras have Leica to make your device SLR/DSLR. It comes with the dual LED flash to shot the bright photos in even dim light. You can record the slow motion videos with the rear camera at 120fps. The selfie camera does not disappoint you even in poor light.
The fingerprint scanner is highly sensitive, but it is located on the back panel. It is used not only for unlocking the phone, but also for various other functions. You can scroll up or down the page while you are reading online or viewing the photos. You can use it to answer a call and for shooting the photos. The drawback of the fingerprint scanner is its location. If it is located on the front side, it could be used by tapping once. Now, you need to hold the phone in hand and unlock the phone by using the fingerprint sensor on the backside.
- The powerful 3000 mAh battery in this low price makes it distinguished device.
- It comes in two different types with 32GB and 64GB internal storage capacity and supports the MicroSD card up to 256GB.
- The 12MP rear and 8MP front facing cameras make it a worthwhile phone.
- It supports 4K videos with the maximum 1080p video resolution.
- The device is not heavy and does not make your pocket bulky as it weighs 144g.
- It supports 3G and 4G LTE.
- It includes USB Type-C port for a faster data transfer from your device to the computer.
- The battery is non-removable.
- The GPU Mali T-880 MP4 is not powerful and disappoints the users.
- It does not support the wireless charging or fast charging technology.
- The device is not water resistant. So, you need to be very careful while using it in the rain.
- You will be disappointed to know that it does not have any stereo front-facing speaker. There is only one primary speaker at the bottom edge. So, you need to use external speakers while watching your favorite videos.