Islamabad: The Prime Minister Imran Khan has launched a “Pakistan Banao Certificates” scheme for the overseas Pakistanis on Thursday. The primary objective of the scheme is to attract the investment from the Pakistani people who are living abroad to play their part in boosting the economy along with generating their own profits.
It is a great opportunity for the overseas Pakistanis to invest their savings in the Pakistan Banao Certificates to make their future secure by getting higher profit rates and help Pakistan to prosper.
Addressing the media, Imran Khan said that we were trying to launch the scheme earlier, but no one can interfere in the plans of Allah. I think it is the right time to introduce the scheme for the overseas Pakistanis to strengthen the country’s economy, he added.
The prime minister further said that since 9/11, the Pakistanis had been treated badly, and it is the right time to uplift the country and make our passport valuable in the eyes of the world.
The PM just launched the #PakistanBanaoCertificates . A great opportunity for overseas Pakistani’s to invest in a profitable certificate and participate in building a naya pakistan….yanee munafa aap ka mustaqbil Pakistan ka. Go to https://t.co/zvX5CDcrAq and check the details
— Asad Umar (@Asad_Umar) January 31, 2019
Imran Khan also said that I had directed all the Pakistani embassies around the world to treat the Pakistanis with respect and solve their issues and problems as early as possible.
Details about Pakistan Banao Certificates
- The Pakistanis having CNIC/NICOP or the holders of POC having bank accounts outside the country are eligible to invest in the scheme.
- The minimum investment that a person can do is $5000.
- The Pakistanis having their banks accounts abroad will get their profits in US dollar and in Pakistan; the investors will get their profits in Pak Rupees.
- 6.25% is the expected profit rate payable bi-annually over the 3 years investment plan.
- 6.75% is the expected profit rate payable bi-annually over the 5 years investment plan.
- There is no ivy or penalty over the premature encashment in Pak Rupees, and it can be done anytime.