PSL 2019 has entered to its final round. The Eliminator-1 is going to be played between Karachi Kings and Islamabad United today. Both the teams will show their power in National Stadium Karachi today in match No. 32. This match is going to be very interesting and challenging because the winner will move ahead and the loser will go back home. Both of the teams are in high spirits to win the match today.

See more: Islamabad United VS Karachi Kings Live Stream & Score: PSL 14 March 2019 Match # 32

Comparative View of Karachi Kings VS Islamabad United

Islamabad United is defending champion for PSL 2018. It has a well-balanced team and big stars of the cricket world. So, the team lies at 3rd position on the Points table. Islamabad United has won 10 points, but the higher Net Run Rate makes the team a step superior to Karachi Kings. Earlier, both the teams have played two combats. In both, the combats, Islamabad United remains the winning team. It beats the Karachi Kings by seven wickets on 23rd February and again beats the same team by five wickets on 27th February. So, once again, the supporters of Islamabad United are in high hopes to witness an exhilarating match. Islamabad United won the PSL Trophy in 2016 and 2018. So, once again, the fans of the teams are hopeful for it to win the PSL Trophy. They have great expectations for a stunning performance of Luke Ronchi, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Sami, Sahibzada Farhan, Cameron Delport, Ian Bell, Samit Patel, and other players. Here is the team squad of Islamabad United for PSL 2019.

Categories Batsmen Bowlers All Rounders
Platinum Luke Ronchi Shadab Khan Faheem Ashraf
Diamond Asif Ali Mohammad Sami
Gold Philip Salt Rumman Raees, Samit Patel
Silver Sahibzada Farhan, Cameron Delport Waqas Maqsood Hussain Talat, Zafar Gohar
Emerging Musa Khan Nasir Nawaz
Supplementary Rizwan Hussain Zahir Khan Amad Butt, Wayne Parnell

Karachi Kings have lost the earlier two combats with the Islamabad United. So, the team is at the 4th number in the PSL Points Table. However, it is the best chance for them to prove their abilities in the field as a team. Individually, the players are outstanding. But they could not prove their abilities in the field so far. Despite this grim situation, Karachi Kings has high hopes to win the title of the winner today. They will surely change the batting and bowling strategies today to carry the day. Karachi Kings has highest score 190/5 against Quetta Gladiators. The fans of Karachi Kings have great expectations from Imad Wasim, Babar Azam, Liam Livingstone, Colin Ingram, Colin Munro, Mohammad Amir, Usman Shinwari, Umar Khan and Ben Dunk. Here is Karachi Kings team squad for PSL 2019.

Categories Batsmen Bowlers All Rounders
Platinum Babar Azam, Colin Munro Mohammad Amir
Diamond Colin Ingram Usman Khan Shinwari Imad Wasim (C)
Gold Ravi Bopara, Mohammad Rizwan (WK) Sikandar Raza
Silver Awais Zia, Iftikhar Ahmad Aaron Summers, Usama Mir, Sohail Khan
Emerging Abrar Ahmed Ali Imran
Supplementary Ben Dunk, Jaahid Ali Aamer Yamin, Liam Livingstone

Match Schedule, Time, Venue for PSL 4th Edition [14 March 2019]

Heads Details
Teams Karachi Kings VS Islamabad United
Date March 14, 2019
Time 7:00 PM Pakistan Standard Time
Venue National Stadium Karachi
Match Match No 32, PSL 4th Edition, 2019

Where the Teams Stand

If we compare the previous performance of both the teams, we can say that Islamabad United has a stronger batting and bowling line. Karachi Kings will face the Islamabad United in the Home Ground, and it is a great advantage for it. But we can’t ignore the stunning performance of the defending champion in previous matches. So, Islamabad United has 55% chances to win the match, and Karachi Kings has 45% chances to win today.

SHARE
Shakila Nasreen
Exploring the technology and fetching unique info for all of you is not my hobby but passion. This passion drove me to news reporting field. It's my hobby to timely report latest news all over the Pakistan. Email: [email protected]

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here