NewsSports

Peshawar Zalmi VS Islamabad United Squad, Fixture & Preview: PSL 2019, Eliminator 2

PSL 2019 series has reached to its Eliminator stage. Today, Eliminator-2 is going to be played between Peshawar Zalmi VS Islamabad United. Peshawar Zalmi was at first number on the Points Table due to its highest Net Run Rate. However, it lost the previous combat with Quetta Gladiators. Now, it has another chance to win the game to qualify for Final. Quetta Gladiators has already qualified for the Final of PSL 2019. The match today will decide the second team is reaching the final.

See more: Islamabad United VS Peshawar Zalmi Live Stream & Score: PSL 15 March 2019 Eliminator-2

Comparative View of Peshawar Zalmi VS Islamabad United

Islamabad United is a defending champion and the winning team of Eliminator-1. It is a great feast for the Islamabad United to beat the Karachi Kings in its home ground. Thirty-five thousand spectators in the stadium were supporting Karachi Kings. So, the 11 players of Islamabad United were not competing with 11 players of Karachi Kings, but with 35000 spectators. The team played with great confidence. The competition was challenging, but the team showed stunning performance in the field. The strong batting and bowling line showed its magic, and it eliminated Karachi Kings from the Final round of the PSL 2019. It has won the PSL Trophy in 2016 and 2018. This time, the fans are again expecting the team to win the Trophy for 2019. The supporters of Islamabad United are looking towards Luke Ronchi, Mohammad Sami, Ian Bell, Cameron Delport, Samit Patel, Sahibzada Farhan and other players to show a stunning performance today. Here is the team squad of Islamabad United for Eliminator-2.

Categories Batsmen Bowlers All Rounders
Platinum Luke Ronchi Shadab Khan Faheem Ashraf
Diamond Asif Ali Mohammad Sami
Gold Philip Salt Rumman Raees, Samit Patel
Silver Sahibzada Farhan, Cameron Delport Waqas Maqsood Hussain Talat, Zafar Gohar
Emerging Musa Khan Nasir Nawaz
Supplementary Rizwan Hussain Zahir Khan Amad Butt, Wayne Parnell

Peshawar Zalmi has a fine batting and bowling line. Due to its exceptional performance, the team had the highest Net Run Rate. The combat against Quetta Gladiators was truly challenging, and Peshawar Zalmiā€™s outstanding batting and bowling lines made the game more interesting for the viewers. It had a close contest against Quetta Gladiators. Kieron Pollard and Darren Sammy played well in the partnership. However, they could not take their team to the final. Today, Peshawar Zalmi has another chance to reach the final of the PSL 2019. The fans have great expectations from Kamran Akmal, Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali, Darren Sammy, Liam Dawson, and Kieron Pollard. Here is Peshawar Zalmi team squad for Eliminator-2.

Categories Batsmen Bowlers All Rounders
Platinum Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali Keiron Pollard
Diamond Kamran Akmal, Misbah ul Haq Darren Sammy
Gold Dawid Malan, Umer Amin Liam Dawson
Silver Sohaib Maqsood, Wayne Madsen, Jamal Anwar Umaid Asif Khalid Usman
Emerging Nabi Gul Sameen Gul
Supplementary Samiullah Ibtisam Sheikh Chris Jordan, Andre Fletcher

Match Schedule, Time, Venue for PSL 4th Edition [15 March 2019]

Heads Details
Teams Peshawar Zalmi VS Islamabad United
Date March 15, 2019
Time 7:00 PM Pakistan Standard Time
Venue National Stadium Karachi
Match Eliminator-2, PSL 4th Edition, 2019

Where the Teams Stand

If we see the previous performance of both the teams, we can say that Peshawar Zalmi is an outstanding team in batting and bowling. But Islamabad United is the PSL Giant, and Peshawar Zalmi is going to compete with a giant today. It has already beat Karachi Kings in its home ground. Islamabad United is a powerful team and defending champion. So, Islamabad United has 55% chances to win the match, and Peshawar Zalmi has 45% chances to win today.

Shakila Nasreen

Exploring the technology and fetching unique info for all of you is not my hobby but passion. This passion drove me to news reporting field. It's my hobby to timely report latest news all over the Pakistan. Email: [email protected]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close