NewsSports

PSL 4 2019 Final: Peshawar Zalmi VS Quetta Gladiators Squad, Fixture & Preview

PSL 4, 2019 has reached to its final stage where Peshawar Zalmi and Quetta Gladiators will play for the PSL Trophy. The closing ceremony will take place after the match where the legendary stars from showbiz will show their charm. The stars participating in the closing ceremony include Fawad Khan, Aima Baig, Shuja Haider, Ali Azmat, Abrar-ul-Haq, and many others. Their performance is going to dazzle the audience today. Even more, Football legendary Carles Puyol will also attend the closing ceremony of the PSL 2019. He will watch the final combat between Peshawar Zalmi and Quetta Gladiators. Carles Puyol has arrived in Pakistan for the promotion of World Soccer Stars event.

See more: Peshawar Zalmi VS Quetta Gladiators Live Stream & Score: PSL 17 March 2019 Final Combat

Comparative View of Peshawar Zalmi VS Quetta Gladiators

Quetta Gladiators is a very strong team. The batting and bowling lines of the team are exceptional. Quetta Gladiators has three combats with Peshawar Zalmi and it won all of them. It has a good combination of international and local players. Shane Watson, Umar Akmal, and Dwayne Bravo are the players who can turn the table at any time. So, their fans have great expectations from them today. Quetta Gladiators has shown a stunning performance in all previous matches. So, the viewers are ready to witness another great success of the team today in the Final combat of the PSL. Here is the team squad of Quetta Gladiators for the Final combat of PSL Season 4, 2019.

Categories Batsmen Bowlers All Rounders
Platinum Sarfraz Ahmed Sunil Narine, Dwayne Bravo
Diamond Shane Watson, Sohail Tanvir, Mohammad Nawaz
Gold Rilee Rossouw, Umar Akmal Fawad Ahmed
Silver Saud Shakil Mohammad Asghar Anwar Ali, Saud Shakil
Emerging Danish Aziz, Ahsan Ali Ghulam Mudassar, Nasim Shah
Supplementary Ahmed Shehzad, Mohammad Azam Khan Harry Gurney, Jalat Khan

Peshawar Zalmi also has a very strong batting and bowling line. Some particular players such as Kamran Akmal, Darren Sammy, Kieron Pollard, and Imam-ul-Haq are in the best form. The team is ready for a challenging game with Quetta Gladiators. In the Semifinal, Peshawar Zalmi played an exceptional game against the Islamabad United and shocked everyone with its stunning performance. So, this time, the people are again expecting a shocking and exceptional performance against Quetta Gladiators. The team plays well as one unit and the viewers will witness a big game today between two strongest teams. Here is the team squad of Peshawar Zalmi for PSL Final 2019.

Categories Batsmen Bowlers All Rounders
Platinum Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali Keiron Pollard
Diamond Kamran Akmal, Misbah ul Haq Darren Sammy
Gold Dawid Malan, Umer Amin Liam Dawson
Silver Sohaib Maqsood, Wayne Madsen, Jamal Anwar Umaid Asif Khalid Usman
Emerging Nabi Gul Sameen Gul
Supplementary Samiullah Ibtisam Sheikh Chris Jordan, Andre Fletcher

Match Schedule, Time, Venue for PSL 4th Edition [17 March 2019]

Heads Details
Teams Peshawar Zalmi VS Quetta Gladiators
Date March 17, 2019
Time 7:00 PM Pakistan Standard Time
Venue National Stadium Karachi
Match Final, PSL 4th Edition, 2019

Where the Teams Stand

If we compare the performance of both the teams in previous combats, we can say that both of them are well-composed. Both the teams are equally strong and today, the viewers will witness Giant VS Giant combat between both the teams. However, Quetta Gladiators is slightly at an upper position with a powerful game strategy. So, we can say that Quetta Gladiators has 51% chances to win the game and Peshawar Zalmi has 49% chances to win today.

Shakila Nasreen

Exploring the technology and fetching unique info for all of you is not my hobby but passion. This passion drove me to news reporting field. It's my hobby to timely report latest news all over the Pakistan. Email: [email protected]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *