NewsPakistan

Wrong Injection Pushed a Child into Disability in Darul Sehat Hospital Karachi

The medical staff continues playing games on mobile phones in ICU, Nishwa's father stated

KARACHI: The negligence of medical staff in Darul Sehat Hospital paralyzed to a 9 months old child Nishwa. Her parents brought Nishwa and her twin sister to the hospital for the treatment of Diarrhea. The nurse gave the wrong injection to Nishwa and she became paralyzed.

According to Nishwa’s father, the injection should be dissolved into the body within 24 hours and the nurse injected the medicine instantly. That infected and Nishwa’s condition became critical. She was kept on the ventilator for one week. After one week, she was paralyzed.

The negligence of the medical staff turned his 9 months old child into paralyzed. Her father Qaisar stated that the hospital administration verified and admitted that the wrong injection caused her child paralyzed. The brain of the girl is completely paralyzed due to the wrong injection. Her father has reported to the police against the hospital administration.

The owner of the hospital, Amir Chishti refused to give his statement on this matter.

Update: An FIR has been filed under sections 34, 324 and 337 against hospital’s administration.

Shakila Nasreen

Exploring the technology and fetching unique info for all of you is not my hobby but passion. This passion drove me to news reporting field. It's my hobby to timely report latest news all over the Pakistan. Email: [email protected]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker