Last updated on March 14th, 2021 at 11:24 am
To check your current package or to know the call history was not an easy task earlier. Now, it is not a hard nut to crack. Ufone brings a very unique, but highly useful service known as Ufone ECare. It helps you in many ways in fact in every way. You can use it to check the call history of your number. Even it helps you in checking the details of SMS, the remaining balance in your Ufone account, and many other services.
Ufone ECare Features
- The basic purpose of Ufone ECare is to guide you in subscribing to any offer by Ufone.
- The app comes with the services you want to avail such as SMS bundles, call offers, internet bundles, and many other services.
- You can forward a complaint regarding your billing, service, or any package. It also allows you to check the status of your complaints.
- You can also check how much balance you have used and what’s the remaining balance?
- It allows postpaid users to check their transaction details, billing, credit, duplicate billing, and bill delivery details.
- The prepaid uses can know how much Super Card they have used so far.
- You can use the ECare to share balance with your loved ones or to pay your utility bills, etc.
- It also allows you to know what package you are currently using.
- Check the detailed information on Tariff, the FNF numbers, to change the credit limit and to convert your current package.
Signup for Ufone ECare
Here is how to signup for Ufone ECare.
Go to the ECare section on the official site of Ufone.
Here, you need to provide your name, email ID, mobile number, CNIC number to the given places.
Now add a user name that will be used to access Ufone ECare.
Add a password that could be easily remembered.
Click “Continue” to move ahead.
You will receive a confirmation link in your email ID or code on your mobile number. Add this code to the given place in the ECare section and move ahead to access your account.
It will show you the services and other details in different categories. Explore them to know all the services offered in ECare section.
Usage Guide for Ufone ECare
All the services and offers are available in different categories. You need to click them to open the details. For example, if you want to check the call history of your number, click the “Call History” option.
It will show you the “Start Date” and “End Date” options. If you want to check the history of calls for 6th May, add 5th May in the start date and 7th May in the end date and click “Submit.”
Now, wait for a while. It shows you the call history within a few seconds.
In the same way, you can use other features of Ufone ECare too.