Infinix proudly presents Note 3 Pro that is the updated model of Infinix Note 2 with various high quality and unique features. While comparing it with the previous phones from Infinix, you would realize that Infinix is going higher and higher gradually. Let’s have a look what remarkable features Infinix Note 3 Pro has.
Infinix Note 3 Pro Today’s Price in Pakistan
Infinix Note 3 Pro Full Specifications
|GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
|WCDMA:900/2100, WCDMA:850/2100 Optional
|LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
|Dual Micro SIM
|162 x 82.8 x 8.4mm
|6.0″ Full HD (1080×1920 pixels) Display Screen [376 PPI]
|IPS capacitive touchscreen
|Accelerometer, proximity, compass, fingerprint
|microSD, up to 128GB
|Android 6.0 marshmallow with XOS
|1.3GHz 64bit Helio X10
|Mediatek MT6573 chipset
|Mali T720 GPU
|UP/Down link 50/150 Mbps
|Wlan IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
|5MP with Flash
|4500mAh Li-Ion battery
|over 2 days
Infinix Note 3 Pro Review
Display & Design
The screen size is 6.0” that provides full HD view of 1080p resolution. If you love watching videos and playing games, Note 3 Pro is particularly for you. You can see the documents with more details and the colors are quite natural and soothing to eyes. The dimensions are 161.5 x 81.5 x 8.4 mm. The huge screen and a wide battery make it 200g that is a bit heavier than its predecessor Infinix Note 2.
The operating system is Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It comes with XOS UI where you find some quickie buttons. It’s One-touch Optimization option enables you to close all of the apps running in the background with one touch. The XPower app is here for extending battery life and the shuffle app to modify the theme randomly.
XOS Chameleon Version 2.0.0
It runs on XOS Chameleon version 2.0.0. So, don’t worry about “Bloatware” comes pre-installed with the phone.
There are two different Infinix Note 3 Pro, one comes with 2GB RAM, and the other comes with 3GB RAM. Both of the models have 16GB internal storage space. The Note 3 Pro with 3GB RAM is perfect for the people looking for a phone for multitasking. It can store your stuff in bulk. In the case of a shortage of the storage space, it supports up to 128GB external memory.
The front camera supports 5mp whereas the rear camera supports 13MP. There are some unique modes you can use while shooting images. You can record your precious moments in full High-Definition of 1080p in 3GP and MP4 formats. While attending a ceremony, use PIP (Picture in Picture) mode to capture the photos by using rear and front cameras. It blends both of the images on one screen to give an incredibly pleasant experience of photography. Panoramic Mode allows you to cover a wider area of the place while shooting in gathering. Be a professional photographer by using its professional mode.
- Massive display makes it a great phone to grab. The colorful icons, well-shaped edges and slim design make it a worthwhile Smartphone.
- Fingerprint scanner makes your data safe and secure from the prying eyes of others. No need to be insecure for your PIN or Pattern being leaked. Fingerprint scanner recognizes only your biometric prints and thus, makes your data absolutely secure.
- Battery life is amazing. It can last more than 24 hours. However, by using the “power saving” feature that lowers the screen brightness, you can extend the battery life up to 48 hours.
- Faster charging is another star added to this phablet. You do not need to charge it for a longer time. Its 4,500mAH battery (non-removable) fills quicker than many other phones from its rival companies.
- It is not a pricey phone. So, everyone who dreams of having an extensive display phone can afford it easily.
- Front camera does not support 720P videos. It can record only a video with 480p that makes the users disappointed. However, the colors are truly natural, and you do not need to edit your selfie.
- While using the rear or front camera, the users encounter the heating issue. It becomes irritating for the users while they are recording precious occasions.