After the earth-breaking success of the Honor 4X, Huawei released its successor Honor 5X. The users may be having high expectations from 5X. Here, I am going to explain the pros and cons of Honor 5X based on the facts so that you can decide its’ worth. So, find it below without wasting time.
Huawei Honor 5X Today’s Price
Huawei Honor 5X Full Specifications
|Release date||January 2016|
|Dimensions (mm)||151.30 x 76.30 x 8.20|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||3000|
|Colours||Black, White, Gold|
|Screen size (inches)||5.50|
|Pixels per inch (PPI)||401|
|Processor make||Qualcomm Snapdragon 616|
|Expandable storage type||microSD|
|Expandable storage up to (GB)||128|
|Operating System||Android 5.1|
|Skin||Emotion UI 3.1|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 b/g/n|
|Number of SIMs||2|
|Supports 4G in Pakistan||Yes|
|Supports 4G Pakistan||Yes|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
Huawei Honor 5X Review
Display & Design
The display 5.5” IPS is for the users who love to play games or to watch videos on a panoramic screen. It provides you with a giant screen for a far more view of the content. The resolution 1920 x 1080 ppi pixel ensures the clearer and wider viewing angles. The colors are very soft and do not irritate the eyes. However, you can adjust the color temperature according to your preference. The design is super cool as the device comes with a full aluminum body that makes it a premium phone to use. The chamfered edges, well-shaped body and the decent metal buttons escalate the device to distinguished level.
It contains 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor. The processor with the combination of 2GB RAM makes the performance of the cell even and very smooth. While launching the heavy apps like Asphalt Nitro for the very first time, you will realize it a bit lagging. However, it runs them very smoothly, and you will see no hangs when you open these apps time and again.
The front 5MP and the rear 13MP cameras add another feather to its cap. You can shot amazing images with the rear camera. The front facing camera is not exceptional, but a lot better than many of its rivals for the same price. The Panorama mode allows you to capture a picture with a wider view. You can use the “Good Food” mode is to capture the outstanding close-ups of your meals to post them on Instagram.
- Although Honore 5X comes with the entire metallic body, it is a lightweight device. It weighs only 158g.
- It comes with a faster Fingerprint scanner.
- It comes with dual SIM slots and one microSD slot. One of the SIM slots accepts nano SIM card.
- The battery performance is exceptional that lasts for 24 hours on an average usage of the phone.
- The camera performance is excellent.
- The display is wider and very decent.
- The overall performance is excellent for the money you are spending on it.
- The least but not the last is that the price of the phone is quite enticing, and you do not need to pay an arm and leg to get a device with many attractive features.
- There is no Oleophobic coating on display. The Oleophobic coating keeps the surface safe and neat from the finger smudge. So, you need to use it with great care otherwise it can get scratches easily.
- The users were expecting it with Android 6.0 Marshmallow, but it goes beyond expectations and comes with the older OS Android 5.1.1.
- The battery is non-removable that works in the best conditions for 12 to 18 months.