The release of the Redmi 4A brings Xiaomi into the ultra low budget zone where the people may be looking for a Smartphone with good features for an affordable price. It comes with some mind blowing features as compared to its price. Let’s see why you should select it as your next Smartphone.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A Today’s Price
Xiaomi Redmi 4A Full Specifications
|139.50 x 70.40 x 8.50
|Battery capacity (mAh)
|Golden, Rose Gold, Dark Grey
|Screen size (inches)
|Pixels per inch (PPI)
|Qualcomm Snapdragon 425
|Expandable storage type
|Expandable storage up to (GB)
|Wi-Fi standards supported
|Yes, v 4.10
|Number of SIMs
|Supports 4G in Pakistan
|Supports 4G in Pakistan
|Ambient light sensor
Xiaomi Redmi 4A Review
The first sight of Redmi 4A makes it very similar to Redmi 3S, Redmi Note 4X, and Redmi Pro. But it has some different features. The major difference is the polycarbonate casing. Its’ non-metallic catchy design looks like the real metal, but it is prepared by the Faux-Metallic high-quality plastic. So, the plastic build does not look cheap. Due to the faux-metallic plastic, the device is quite lightweight when you carry the device in hand for a long time.
The 5” IPS HD display is perfect for the users to keep the device in the pocket. It is neither wider nor smaller. The moderately broad display is enough for you to see the content. The display has 720P resolution with 294ppi non-saturated display. As compared to many other Xiaomi devices, the users may not find it a bright display with the super quality viewing angles, but it is comfortable for such low price. The well-balanced display provides you with the comfortable view in the sharp sunlight.
On seeing the cheap cost of the device, the users may be expecting a below-average processor. That’s not true with Redmi 4A. It comes with a powerful Snapdragon 425 Quad-core 1.4 GHz processor. Although, it is an entry level processor, still more than enough for a smooth running of your apps. It is apparent that you can’t play heavy games on it, but the device runs smoothly when you play the average games like Clash of Clans on medium graphic settings.
The 13MP rear and the 5MP front camera produce up to the mark photographs. You will love its sharp and natural colored photos. But the worse thing about the cameras is its video recording feature. If you are recording a video in broad daylight, it shows remarkable results. But in a dim light, the results are disastrous. The Mic has the Noise Cancellation feature to reduce the background noise while you are on call. Moreover, the device does not come with the fast charging feature.
The 3120 mAh battery is not decent for your day to day phonic activities. It is not extraordinary to please the users. If you use the phone in lower resolution, the battery backup is excellent, but it is not ok to give you a long backup on high resolution. It drains fast on the high resolution within 10 to 12 hours.
- The matte finish of the sleek polycarbonate casing gives it a premium touch.
- The primary camera captures incredible shots. The autofocus does not let you miss any moment.
- The front camera too shows very decent results.
- It is a lightweight device and weighs only 131g.
- It is amazing to know that it comes with 4G LTE network support.
- The display has no protective layer. So, you have to apply the tempered glass layer to protect the screen.
- It does not come with the super quality display.
- The battery is non-replaceable.
- It does not contain any fingerprint sensor.
- It comes with two SIM slots, one of them is for Nano SIM card and the other one is for Hybrid SIM card. The users may be expecting it with both of the Nano SIM card slots.