After the great success of Redmi Note 3, Xiaomi launched another flagship Redmi Note 4. It has been released in two different variants. One comes in 64GB that has 4GB RAM and the other one in 32GB with 3GB RAM. It comes with some distinctions. Let’s see the features that make it a remarkable Smartphone.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Today’s Price
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Full Specifications
|151.00 x 76.00 x 8.30
|Battery capacity (mAh)
|Gold, Grey, Matte Black
|Screen size (inches)
|Pixels per inch (PPI)
|Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
|Expandable storage type
|Expandable storage up to (GB)
|Wi-Fi standards supported
|Yes, v 4.10
|Number of SIMs
|Supports 4G in Pakistan
|Supports 4G in Pakistan
|Ambient light sensor
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Review
The Xiaomi engineers tried hard to create the best design and to give it an unmatched outlook. The outer casing is made up of aluminum and is crafted beautifully. The bezel on the sides is quite thin and is not clearly visible. The body is slim and looks elegant.
The 2.5D curved 5.5” display ensures the viewing angles comfortable. You can view the stuff with more details on the broader display. The crispy display is absolutely suitable for the users who love to watch multimedia content and to play games. The 5.5” full HD 1080p resolution contains 401ppi density. The device comes with a novel feature that is known as Sun Screen. This technology enables you to view your content comfortably even in the broad sunlight. So, it doesn’t matter if you are using the phone in bright daylight. The Sun Screen makes the display colors sharp and bright enough to make the stuff viewable even in outdoor conditions. The Eye Comfort mode in the Note 4 makes the content viewing comfortable in the dim light.
The 4100 mAh battery is more than enough to provide with an excellent backup to this giant-sized device for all day activities. The bulky battery of Redmi Note 4 competes with the battery of a 7” tablet in capacity. If you remain moderate in using the phone at 50% brightness level and 50% volume level, you can run the phone for more than one day with this battery.
The fingerprint sensor is placed on the backside of the phone. It works fast to unlock your device within a millisecond. It is used for multiple purposes such as, unlock the phone, scroll down and up into the gallery, take a selfie and attend calls. You can add up to five fingerprints in it.
- The laser autofocus in 16MP rear camera makes the objects more sharp and vibrant and gives you unmatched photos. It works with f/2.0 aperture number to produce bright results even in poor light. The 5MP selfie camera is also exceptional even in dim light.
- You can record videos at Full High-Definition resolution.
- The giant sized LCD screen makes the gaming experience full of excitement.
- InfraRED port in Redmi Note 4 enables you to transfer your files.
- The battery backup is excellent. You can run the phone for multiple day-to-day activities for more than 24 hours.
- The IR sensor converts your phone into the Master remote control. Now, you can control your AC, TV and other appliances remotely.
- The device is not pricey, and an average user can afford it easily.
- The users may be disappointed to know that there is no NFC connection in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. So, they cannot fast transfer the data. Moreover, some apps require NFC connection and the users cannot run them too.
- There are two slots for SIM cards. One is for Nano SIM card, and the other slot is dedicated either for MicroSD card or the SIM card. If you want to expand the external storage space, you can’t use the second SIM card. So, in spite of having two SIM card slots, it is still single slot phone.
- There is no fast charging technology in the phone. It leaves a bad impression on the users.
- The device does not come with a protective layer on the screen. So, you need to be careful while using it. The absence of protection layer on display can cause fingerprints and scratches on the screen.
- The battery is non-replaceable and works in the best conditions for up to 12 to 18 months.