Huawei introduced another midrange phone Y6 Pro (3G) with improved features, enhanced battery life and improved specifications. Let’s have a look what pros and cons and specifications it has.
Huawei Y6 Pro 3G Today’s Price
Huawei Y6 Pro 3G Full Specifications
|143.10 x 71.80 x 9.70
|Battery capacity (mAh)
|Gold, Grey, White
|Screen size (inches)
|Emotion UI 3.1 Lite
|Wi-Fi standards supported
|Number of SIMs
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)
|Ambient light sensor
Huawei Y6 Pro 3G Review
Design & Display
The design is very similar to its predecessor Y6 and the thick bezel fixed around the screen is more prominent. The casing looks like metallic, but it is made of fine quality polycarbonate plastic. The 9.7mm thickness of the device makes it heavier in hand. The 5.0” wide display is perfectly suitable to grab and use with one hand. It can be adjusted easily to any place. The display contains 294 ppi pixel density that is more than enough in this price range. The Auto-bright feature enables you to use the device in broad daylight without reflection problem.
The 1.3GHz quad-core processor is sufficient to run your applications smoothly. It is not for the users who are fond of playing 3D games on the Smartphone. However, it is perfect for the moderate users. Open multiple apps without any lags and shot as many images as you want. There is no heating issue while shooting photos.
While using the 13MP rear and 5MP selfie camera, you can add “Audio Note” to your desired photos. You can watermark the photos. The Panorama Mode allows you to capture the images in full width. The quick responsive camera has Autofocus feature to let you capture every moment clearer and faster. The Beauty mode ensures to remove the blemishes from the photos and make the picture soft and beautiful.
The 4000 mAh battery makes it distinguished among all of its rivals. The giant battery is more than enough to give you awesome long hours. On a moderate use, the battery runs for 48 hours. If you watch movies and videos on it continuously, the battery lasts for 24 hours. Another plus point of the battery is that it comes with Fast Charging technology. Moreover, the Reverse Charging feature enables you to use the device as a Power bank. You can charge your other devices by using Y6 Pro (3G) device.
- Super quality 13MP rear camera is its remarkable feature. You can capture amazing shots with the blend of real colors. The front 5MP camera is also sufficient for producing nice selfie.
- It supports Full HD video recording.
- The long lasting 4000 mAh battery is super cool in this price.
- The premium quality design gives it a very stylish look.
- The overall performance is remarkable against the price you are paying.
- It supports 3G, Wi-Fi, USB 2.0 and Bluetooth connectivity.
- The device comes with Fast Charging technology, and you do not need to wait for a long time when it is on charging.
- It contains the Reverse Charging technology. You can use it as a Power Bank.
- The battery is non-removable, and the life spans around 12 to 18 months.
- It comes with Android Operating System v5.1.1(Lollipop) that is not the latest OS.
- It does not contain any screen protection layer that is a necessary feature for every Smartphone. So, it can easily get finger smudges and scratches.