Huawei launched an entry-level device Y6 in 2015 that made a great success and now launch its 2017 version. This midrange phone comes with an elegant look within the affordable price. Let’s have a glimpse of the key features of the device to know deep about it.
Huawei Y6 2017 Today’s Price
Huawei Y6 2017 Full Specifications
|Release date||May 2017|
|Dimensions (mm)||143.80 x 72.00 x 8.50|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||3000|
|Colours||White, Gold, Grey|
|Screen size (inches)||5.00|
|Processor make||MediaTek MT6737T|
|Expandable storage type||microSD|
|Operating System||Android 6.0|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 b/g/n|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v 4.00|
|Number of SIMs||2|
|Supports 4G in Pakistan||No|
|Supports 4G in Pakistan||No|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
Huawei Y6 2017 Review
Design & Display
Y6 comes with elegant outlook. The outer dimensions of the phone consist of 143.5 x 72.10 x 8.5 mm. As we know that the average weight of the phone is 134g, it is a bit heavier with 155g weight. The thickness is 8.50 mm that makes its casing a bit thicker than the average phone. The device comes with 5” screen and the surface ratio is 66.83%. The pixel density of the phone is 294ppi that ensures the clarity of the display. So, within its rivals in the same price, it is amazing to get this pixel density.
Y6 brings a very interesting feature in photography for the phone users called Burst Mode. Be an enthusiastic sports photographer by using the built-in burst mode Y6. You can shot the continuous photos in succession movement. No movement is missed while shooting the memorable moments. Enable the Burst Mode, just press the shutter button for once and that’s all.
Digital Image Stabilization
While shooting the photos, you can enable the Digital Image Stabilization feature that is a built-in feature of this device. You do not need to worry about the blur in the videos and photos now. Just enable this feature and get crystal clear results in the photos and videos.
Front Facing LED & Screen Flash
The rear 5MP camera just gives the satisfactory results for the selfie lovers. However, the front facing camera comes with both of the screen flash and the LED flash to ensure the bright and clear selfie. So, don’t be disappointed.
The 2200 mAh Li-Polymer battery is sufficient to provide you a 10 hours talk time and an average usage of the phone for net surfing and messaging. However, the maximum standby time you get is 280 hours. If you shooting photos, capturing videos and watching your favorite plays on it, the battery can run up to 5 hours. So, it is fine for the average users who do not play heavy games and videos on it.
- The Face Detection feature is its major pro.
- It comes with the dual LED flash for a clearer picture.
- The Burst Mode is perfect for the complicated motion photography.
- It contains the Digital Compass.
- The Panorama Mode for a large group of people enables you to shoot the group selfie or group photo without missing even one individual.
- The device comes with 4G LTE connection support on its dual SIM cards.
- It comes with the then latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System and can be upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat. However, the users expect it coming with the latest Operating System in 2017.
- It does not contain Optical Image Stabilization technology. However, the photos captured with its main 8MP camera are cool and clear.
- There is no Auto Focus feature in the front 8MP camera.